Problem Solved!

Remember my Sony DSC-S40 Digital Camera LCD White Screen Problem? Well, I found out its just a simple solution to it. Here is what I found from my search on the net.

*****************************************************

Sony DSC-S40 Screen Problems

i had the same problem and came across a solution by Bob Allen and it worked!
-----------------------------------------------
I fixed the camera myself as follows:
1. Hold camera firmly in left hand
2. Smartly rap front of camera with knuckles of right hand on the "Cyber-shot" logo.

It worked, now the LCD is working again for free.Guess I don't need to pay Sony $111.00 for repair service.

Bob Allen
*****************************************************

I found out this solution totally WORKS! So anyone got a Sony DSC-S40 laying around with White LCD problem can tried out this trick and best of luck! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin