My Latest Indulge

I am sure anyone knows about Macadamia Nuts? Yes, it is native to the coastal rain forest areas of Australia. Macadamias are highly nutritious nuts. They have the highest amount of beneficial monounsaturated fats of any known nut. They also contain 9% protein, 9% carbohydrate, 2% dietary fiber, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, selenium, iron, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin. Just do a search in the net and you can find tonnes of information about this fabulous nuts.

I found these nuts at a local supermarket which sells fine quality foods. I cant even find them anywhere else around town! In my opinion, these nuts are nice snack foods whenever I feel like cracking a nut ;P and better than those junk snack sold in supermarket which has too much sugar and salt. Since its low in carbs and makes it just nice for me. I am currently on a low carbs and high protein diet. This is the diet that truly works for me since my digestion system cant take carbs too much in a day. Whenever I walk into any supermarket/hypermarket, I have teach myself to read the food label and identified the food which has high protein and the lowest carbs as possible.

These are some of the foods which is High Protein and Low in Carbs (not the complete list)

1. Fish (any variety)
2. Beef
3. Chicken
4. Duck
5. Tofu
6. Eggs
7. Cheese
8. Macadamia Nuts!

Any food that READS more than 10g of carbs is consider too high for a Low Carbs diet. I feel my body is much healthier with more energy after 2 months in this diet. For anyone wanna lose weight the healthy way and still eat good food , well you can try this method. Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin