Customer Service at Restaurant

Wanna know what I have been up to the last 6 months? Well, mostly busy doing reports for restaurant around town. I have to write a full reports of restaurants that I dine in. Pretty simple actually and I would be refunded the full meal I paid for and plus some payment for my report done. Its like having a free meal everytime and getting paid for it. Weehee! :)

If any of you know the format of the report shown here, please let me know what you think about it. Being getting tired of doing the same report everytime and service is not improving for certain restaurants. Some other restaurant did improve alot since I was involve in the reporting. Those are the ones that worth doing reports for because comments are taken seriously by them. Really wonders the restaurant that didnt really improve should be penalised for the bad service? I sure hope so, because without the checking and reporting done by me, the service given might be more worst. Well, until then. Enjoy your weekend ahead! Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin