The Mutual Feeling

I hope everyone's weekday is going to get better thru this week though.

Well, for me since I finish listening to the audio book on "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" by John Gray. Nowadays, my expectation from my deary has got so much better! Seriously! I really do learn alot and has benefited from this amazing book. I have this feeling of mutual understanding and a deep trust inside me that I didn't really notice that I have. "Silly me"! But this book really change my perspective on how to deal in a serious relationship.

I also bought a audio book CD from my favorite bookstore titled " What Your Mother Couldn't Tell You & Your Father Didn't Know" by the same author. As I listen more into the audio book, I can feel myself able to understand the Martian point of view even more...LOL! I tested out the advise stated on the audio book and its works wonder with my deary! I don't even need to be frustrated/worry about anything he does for me instead he has show me more understanding and so such more loving care :D

I feel so good now!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin