Indulge in the Uniquely Singapore experience

I had visited Singapore last January just before the Chinese New Year. Alot of beautiful decorations and the festive mood during that time which was a bit hectic. However, because it was a group trip and I didn’t really experience the real Singapore charm so to say. I wish I can go back to Singapore again to recap the real authentic experience.

I have plan up the ultimate authentic itinerary for my fabulous Singapore experience.

First place to visit in the morning with my family is the Singapore Botanic Garden. I love Orchid! The Garden has 20,000 orchid on display! This would surely cure my orchid fanatic mind. After that, head over to the souvenirs shop and buy some ornate sets of orchid for sweet memories.

Next stop in the morning is the Holland Village. I once watch this TV show named Holland Village about a family living there. The show was really good. I wonder is the show currently on, because I never did watch the show being aired again here. Now, I get to visit the place where it all started! The place is dubbed as “bohemian enclave” of Singapore. Here I get to see myself the mix of the old and new. In the place there a Shopping Centre too, my savior of my shopping addict!

In the afternoon after have my lunch at Holland Village, Red Dot Design Museum here I come! The creative side of me would never let this go man! This is where all the brilliant mind of design excellence and differentiate themselves from the mediocre. I want to live in the creative future so to say…LOL!

Surely after a whole daytime of visiting, I would want to experience the Waterfront Dining! A girl got to eat you know but to eat in style! LOL! Surrounded by water, Singapore had the best waterfront dining. In this visit, I want to dine at Boat Quay where I can be at the best spot and Pasta Fresca sounds great!

After my hungry and creative thinking juice is satisfied, it’s time for Night Shopping! Singapore is not called a shopping paradise for nothing. Chinatown Night Market, Orchard Road and Little India is on my list this time. After shopping way late into the night, no worry because I can still continue my shopping at Musfafa Centre. It’s the 24 hours emporium, how more great is that?!?

I think my version of the Ultimate Singapore Experience would be the real authentic Uniquely Singapore Experience!

ps: Photos taken from various sources.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin