New Year with New Wishes and Dreams

As the New Year has started so fast without even thinking about it. I am looking forward to my holiday in 10 days! Actually, I am pretty broke right now because alot/most of my savings for this holiday trip is all thrown in.

Looking at my own New Year wish list is sure kinda expensive! Let see, I want to save to get a new Handphone...which model you ask?? Hehe.....of coz Nokia E72! Full QWERTY keyboard of coz babe! Easy for me to do the typing for my emails and of coz FB! erm....after that going to have myself a brand new Digital Camera! Ishhh....my kodak digicam really sucks ok.... And then, I am getting myself a proper USB Media Player to watch my Divx movies...not the Sony but Pioneer... ;P cheaper though and with DVD too. ;)

Cheers and Have A Nice & Wonderfull Year!

ps: I finally got my first Nuffnang Payout!...not much lah but happy about it.. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin