Is Photography in my Blood? Part 2

Yeah! Since I got my brand new camera on Monday, I just can’t stop looking at it, carrying it back forth around and doing some shots outdoors. I hate to say that it’s a bit bigger than those small compact cameras but hey its takes damn good photos you know! So, no choice I have to hang on a fantastic bulky camera.

I have been reading some photography materials online learning how to improve my skill. A lot of the materials seem very familiar with what my own mum and grandpa used to teach me before. Some materials were a bit different because they are updated version for digital photography. Remember me being the kid trying to develop photos in a darkroom? LOL! Those are old style photography. Technology has improved so much that modern photography can take as much photos as desire!

These are my test shots and I think the quality is pretty good I must say!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin