My Current Flame

It’s has been almost 2 weeks since I bought my Nikon Coolpix P100. I have been shooting on and off everything everywhere from my home to office. I must say I am very pleased and amazed with the camera functionality.

The camera price exactly within my budget at RM1,350 (including a SDHC 4GB Card & Case). I like this camera because I want a better quality camera than my current old Kodak Point and Shot Camera. It’s a Prosumer camera and has 1080p HD Video Recording and Continuous Photo Shooting. It can be a bit bulky and need the camera case to carry around.

What amazed me the most is the 26X lens super zoom! I tried shooting an object across the double lane road and it turn out pretty good! It’s has a great leather-like handgrip and vibration reduction which is perfect for shakely hands like mine. The controls are like semi DSLR type (P.S.A.M) and the dedicated Macro shots are pretty impresssive too! I still have a lot to learn about my new camera.

You can also read about the review here. Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin