The 4th Kota Kinabalu Jazz Festival 2010

Last Saturday 19th June 2010, I went for the KKJF at Sutera Harbour Marina, Golf & Country Club after winning a 1-Day Ticket from Lifeandstyle.com.my. I was the first one to collect the ticket from Elson! XD (see photo for prove “Number 1!”). Since I can’t go on Friday night due to other plans, instead I opt for Saturday night. Talk about Saturday Night FEVER!

Went there a little bit early to find a good parking spot and headed towards for the Covered Tennis Court at the Club. I find myself a good view of the stage and waited until around 7.30pm as the shows starts. It was really one of the most electrifying nights I ever had. Man! talk about Jazz Music at its Best! Throughout the show, I got to snap some photo and record video. I also manage to grab myself a KKJF T-shirt. It’s a wonderful night indeed! Please enjoy the following photos and videos =)
















For those who have attended the KKJF, hope you enjoy the good music as much as I did. Have a great week ahead!

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin