'BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCE' casts at 1Borneo by Astro!

I am so Star Struck! Yes, I am still, ok. XD I got an invitation from Dinoza as Media to attend the "Beyond the Realm of Conscience" Meet and Greet the cast at 1Borneo Hypermall on 6th November 2010. I was over the Moon! As I aspected the crowd would be huge, so I went there early before the Media session started. Thanks to Astro too for the entry! :)


Here's a quick brief.
-----------------------------------*
Taken from Astro Press Release:

"Astro Wah Lai Toi flewed in the cast from TVB's Beyond the Realm of Conscience's Moses Chan, Susanna Kwan, Edwin Siu and Selena Li to meet and greet their Malaysian fans. All four of them made apperances at 1Borneo Hypermall, Kota Kinabalu. Fans were participating in exciting stage games alongside their idols where winners got to walk away with attractive prizes. On top of that, all four of them were sharing about their experiences throughout the shooting of the drama and updated their fans on their recent happenings. The climax of the event was definitely the performances by songstress Susanna Kwan where she sang to a of her renowned songs. ON top of that, Edwin Siu also performed to the crowd."
------------------------------------*

The Banner

The Press Registration Table

Before the Cast Arrival

The Cast from Left: Moses Chan, Susanna Kwan, Selena Li and Edwin Siu










Yours truly with the Cast ;)

The 33 episodes' series will debut on Astro Wah Lai Toi (Channel 311) on 30th November at 9.30pm, airing every Monday to Friday. Since the series is a costume television drama, I got the information that the whole series took the cast 3 months to complete! Moses Chan also mention some funny situation where he was playing a dumb dude running around LOL! You can watch some of the videos I have taken to know more :) Took some photos with the TVB's stars and of course signing autograph time!

My Autograph Book! XD

After the Media session, Caydence from Astro invited me to procee to the Centre Atrium, Astro VIP seating area, Wow! Very cool! I get to capture photos and videos at a very nice spot! On top of that, I get to take home a nice Astro goodie bag too :)

The Seating and Standing Plan

The Show Stage


The Cast on Stage





Jigsaw Puzzle used during the one of the games activities. I wanna have it lah! So nice!


Susanna Kwan sang her heart out



My Astro Goodie Bag :)

Here I leave you to enjoy the opening theme from the TVB series :) Cheers!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin