International and Thai Buffet Dinner at Golden Dew Bistro, Ming Garden Hotel & Residences


Hi there! I am back with another food post! Special thanks to Ms Evangelika of Ming Garden Hotel & Residences for the dinner invitation last Thursday. I also met up with some of my friends from the Bloggers Community too.

For the whole month of November, Golden Dew Bistro located on the first floor is currently having their International and Thai Buffet promo from 6.30pm to 10.30pm daily. Price at RM70++ per person.

The hotel's stylish and inviting Golden Dew Bistro features a show kitchen where you can watch our chefs display their culinary skills. Serving a bevy of Sabahan, Asian and Western specialties in our delectable buffet selections and a la carte menu, this culinary dining experience is not to be missed.

In the meanwhile, I have posted up some food photo for your enjoyment. Here are they!

One of my favorite stall at Golden Dew Bistro now! Fire up your night with their super delicious Tom Yam Kong :)

My small bowl of Tom Yam Kong with Fire, spelled with the capital H for HOT! I would bring the stall to my table if I could

Putting out the Fire with some Ice Cream to the rescue!

Other Thai food to satisfied yourself




A variety of desserts is also available


My dessert sampling plate for the night

However, this Green bean with sago was too sweet to my liking

Toned down the sweetness with this refreshing longan dessert. Perfect!

A nice and beautiful lady dressed in a Thai Traditional costume at the Bistro Entrance

My goodie bag from Ming Garden Hotel & Residences. Thanks for inviting me to your launch!

Groupon Link: (RM55 per person! A steal and Limited coupon available)
So head over to Groupon website and redeem them fast!

Missed out on the Groupon? Worry not! Dine 3 times at Golden Dew Bistro during this month with your two other family members or friends in a single receipt, you will receive 1(One) complimentary stay in their 2 Bedroom Residence. Promotion not valid during Festive & Peak Seasons.



Venue: Golden Dew Bistro, 1st Floor
Time: 6.30pm to 10.30pm

For Reservation, please call 088-528888 ext 6611
Visit their website at www.minggardenhotel.com

2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Nice to meet you for the very first time =D

Margaret said...

Hi Diana,

Nice to meet you too. I guess fishes always got caught up with the Crab :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin