Braun Buffel 126th Anniversary at Suria Sabah

I was recently invited to the Braun Buffel 126th Anniversary Celebration at Suria Sabah. This brand was rather foreign to my taste. Mostly I heard are the more famous brands around KK City.

Turns out Braun Buffel is a German Branded designer and maker of premium leather handbags and accessories.

This is the crowd when I was walking towards the boutique!
A queue up to redeem their Passport Holder!

The Store Front

Limited up to 200 Passport Holder to be redeem!

Inside the Store Display

A closer look at these beauties

In Store small leather goods

Some more here

This very handy wallet caught my eyes!
A travel wallet that I can put my passport, money, airtickets & etc!

Free instant polishing available too

I bet he could fix any knicks with those!

The people that make this event happen!

Members of the media were invited to have some light snack during the event.

I don't think this is light anymore LOL

Oh Look! Macaroons!

Thanks to Braun Buffel, I got myself a complimentary card holder :) Nice!

Their Asia Pacific Website

Want to look for something special? Keep on the lookout via their FB page too



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin