Burger Bar at Lintas Take Two!

Hey there! It's been awhile I updated my blog. Lotsa dust!! I will working up a few overdue post.

A bunch of bloggers were invite to a food review by Burger Bar at Lintas for the second time. We were not sure what new burger menu was on that night.

Ok, let's the cat out shall we??

Swiss Mushroom (RM14)
I kinda like this burger, it's juicy inside!

French Connection (RM14)
This has melted Brie, Special huh??

Bourbon BBQ (RM14)
This burger has blue cheese!! Heaven!

Tori Katsu (RM12)
Fried Chicken patty for ALL chicken lover out there!

Porky Porky (RM14)
Darn it! MAD LOVE I TELL YA!

Mango Tandoori (RM12)
Mango may not be in my list but who is stopping you?

The Party Play (RM14)
Their classic regular burger with Green Tea Bun

Jingle Price
This burger has juicy turkey! Need I say anymore??

Mingle
This burger has honey baked ham with PORK!! Gosh!

Head over to Burger Bar to get your burger fix if you tired of the regular burger store in your area.

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin