Electric Violinist Dennis Lau Releases New Album


Last weekend, KK had the honour of a renowned Malaysian electric violinist new album launch at Shenanigans Fun Pub. Dennis Lau, has released his second album titled “The Journey”. Distributed by Warner Music Malaysia and produced by Mosaic Entertainment Group, the album captures the essence of Dennis' 27-year journey in becoming an accomplish musician and entrepreneur.


Commenting on his album, Dennis said: “The Journey is obviously very personal to me as it charts my 27-year musical adventure since I was 3 years old”. I had listen to Dennis CD which I got during the launch in my morning drive to work and I say it is definitely a must-listen. Malaysian royalty are no strangers to the tunes of Dennis as he has performed in the presence and honour of the DYMNN Sultan Azlan Shah and the current Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia. He has also performed in the presence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton, fashion designer Stella McCartney, and the Princess of Monaco.


Dennis was also recently invited as one of the main speakers for TEDxKL in 2014.



Dennis Lau's second album “The Journey” retails at RM50 and is currently available at all major record stores as well as on iTunes.

The Journey – Track List

1. The Journey
2. Back to Life
3. Don't You Wanna Know
4. My Mama Says
5. Undilah
6. Love Is BY Your Side
7. Gotcha Style
8. Warrior
9. The Destination

Some of these track feat Jojo Struys, Koujee Beatbox, Crystal Lee, Moots & Yuri Wong and Esmond Chung.

Website: www.dennislau.com.my

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin