The Pretty Scary Bag of Lice! (Review)

What did you do last Halloween? Did you dress up to treat or trick? In any case, you need makeup and all the works to get ready.

A day before Halloween, I got this Bag of Love Lice in the mail from Butterfly Project. Thank you so much for giving me the chance! I was so excited that I went straight for the polish. Wait a minutes, what polish you ask? Fear not! I shall give a round thru here :)


1) SP Shampoo & SP Mask (By Wella)
I've tried this shampoo & mask. It's not drying to the my hair. Nice fragrant and not much bubble like other product in the market.


2) Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-Cellulite Concentrate
Did not use this product that much but I find the texture rather creamy and it does smell nice.


3) Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction CC Cream SPF50/PA++++ Full Sized RM49.90
I must say this product is one of my favourite from the bag. I find this CC cream is gonna be one my permanent cosmetic and skin product. Covers all my pimple scar rather well.


4) Definite Smudger Brush,Full Sized RM69
This is a smudger brush. Haven't had the chance to really use it but I might find it as my liner brush.


5) Splash Mini Glow in the Dark Nail Polish, Full Sized RM 3.90
Ok! This is the one product I was talking about. I brush over my nail around 2-3 times, pop it under the lights for a good 1 minutes, turn off the lights and TADA!!! INSTANT GLOW!! FANTASTIC even if its for Halloween!


Bag of Love subscription is RM39.90 per month and you get Bag of Beauty goodies. I think this Bag of Love Lice is rather worth it. I received 3 full sized items. The CC Cream is a really good product and I love the Splash Glow in the Dark nail polish that grab some attention to my nail.

For more information, visit Bag of Love on Facebook Page & Bag of Love Website

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin