New Indocafe Caffe Latte launch at CityMall, KK

If any of you saw this new Indocafe Caffe Latte packet a couple of months ago in any supermarket in KK City, you will know how good it is!

I had the pleasure of being invited to their official launch at City Mall a week ago. I am already drinking their new Caffe Latte since two months ago! LOL

Coffee Lover Behold! The New Caffe Latte!

I also love their version of Kopi-O. Perfect when I need my coffee black and the extra boost! They also have the no-sugar added of Caffe Latte, yeah!

The hottest drink station at City Mall!

Rica from Hitz.fm as Emcee was there too!

Ready for the launch! No Coffee No Life! ^_^

It's Official!

Enjoying my pretty plate of delicious food and of course my Indocafe Caffe Latte!

Head over to any supermarket and have your cuppa! Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin